The Ohmsmium, powered by the GX-80-f Chip, is a new box mod that is built with a max of 80 watts in power mode, accurate temperature control, a vibrant solid color design, as well as an ergonomic chassis. The GX-80-f is granted "favorite taste" functionality which boosts the flavor of whatever atomizer is used on this device/ This box mod is made from zinc alloy and stainless steel and features a solid and durable body construction. It is a small mod that features a curved, radiant design to make it comfortable to hold. The Ohmsmium is finished with a unique, vivid coloration to make each unit stand out and will be available in a wide range of colors (colors soon to be announced).
At the top of the device, the threaded connection is spring-loaded to easily attach any 510 compatible atomizer. The pin is gold plated to ensure the best conductivity. On the control face, you’ll find a large stainless steel fire button and adjustment buttons as well as a USB port. There’s also a bright OLED screen which displays all the mod’s current information including resistance, voltage, battery percentage, wattage/temperature, mode and puff time.
The Ohmsmium is built with a GX-80-f chip which grants temperature control functionality from 200°F to 600°F. The GX80 features five different working modes: Bypass, power and three variable temperature control modes. Temperature Control mode can be used with Titanium (Ti), Nickel (Ni200) and Stainless steel (SS316) coil based wires. The Ohmsmium can fire atomizers with resistances as low as 0.08Ω in temperature mode to accommodate a wide variety of builds.
The Ohmsmium utilizes a single, external 18650 battery (not included) and features onboard charging via the USB port with pass-through charging capabilities which allows the user to vape and charge at the same time. Batteries are located behind a threaded battery cover to allow for easy access and features 4 holes for battery ventilation. Many safety features are included in the unit’s design including short circuit protection, low voltage warning as well as a high temperature warning.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 81.5mm x 43mm or 0.98″ x 3.21″ x 1.69″
- Weight: 248g or 8.75oz (Heavy Duty)
- Utilizes the GX-80 Chip
- Constructed from Zinc alloy and stainless steel
- Curved, ergonomic design makes for an exceptionally comfortable mod
- Compact chassis allows for portability
- Amazingly vibrant color designs for a unique look
- Gold plated 510 connector for maximized conductivity with spring-loaded functionality for easily switching between atomizers
- Power output: 1.0 - 80.0 watts
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Modes: Bypass, Power, Temperature control (Ti/Ni/SS316)
- Resistance range (Power & TC modes): 0.08Ω-3.0Ω
- Requires a single 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Threaded battery cover with ventilation holes
- Onboard charging as well as Pass-through charging via micro USB
Take a look at our stress tests starring the Ohmsmium!